in no hurry

 

Born September 1935, so coming up on my 90th Thanksgiving next month, soon followed by my 90th Christmas and 90th New Years Day! Count them:

Looking around, Life is Good, and I'm in no hurry. In fact, I could wish everyone as satisfactory a moment to moment, hour to hour, day to day retirement as mine, with interesting memories and few regrets. If I could change anything, what might it be? Well, I couldn't if I would, I can't so I won't go there. 

There were Times when I might have been nicer, or firmer, or more assertive or less, or acted on impulse instead of restraint or vice-versa, but some of those Times doubtless would have been Frost's two roads diverging in a yellow wood where, if I'd taken the other decision, I wouldn't be here in 7H typing my nonsense this autumn 2024 October morning. Every decision sets one's road to the next choice, doesn't it. 

Ships zigzagging? No, they do it purposefully, I did it haphazardly. After I decided, as a college sophomore, a wise fool, not to go to theological seminary after graduation, and so changed my major from pre-theology to business administration, I never had a set course in life. And whatever I found myself involved in at the moment was always up for change, because there was never a plan.

So here I am, we are.

Is it tomorrow, or is it still yesterday?

IDK.

RSF&PTL

T89&c