Not Yet

This morning, Saturday, I thought to write other than musing about St. Andrews that won’t release its grip on me. But anchored across the way, across the Bay to my right beyond the red buoy that’s where the channel turns, lies a twin-masted schooner, black hull. For a moment the thought occurred, “Annie & Jennie, come for me.” But Linda sees it too, so I know that’s not yet the case.


Not a good shot, I can see it but you cannot. Photo ops are so spectacular up here that I may have to take photography seriously for the first time, or at least get a cheap camera with photo lens, the iPhone doesn't do it.

St. Andrew Bay takes my breath away regardless of the day around it. 

Here comes a shrimp boat now, returning, across my seascape.

And this, an hour later ->


W in +Time and hoping it lasts a bit longer