Tag


Sometimes these posts begin like the starting post at the races, my eye on the light and pumping my engine, ready to go, with words in mind. More often, as this morning, they get off to such a slow start that I go off and play a few games of klondike solitaire while I wait for the red light to change to green. 

Linda is ready to go already, always prompt and early. Twenty-five miles, we aren't leaving until eight-thirty, figuring to be at HNEC in our seats for the PB's visit by nine-thirty. Or so. I don't know what the plan is after that, I'm just tagging along, tagalong. Noonday prayers. Lunch. Maybe an oyster, but I'm not a StandInLiner so we'll see. BBQ or maybe a hamburger. Magical baked beans in any event. It's five minutes to seven now, Time to shift gears and get going I guess.


Tag