angels

"Readers" in Hong Kong and Singapore are crowding my blogposts again with thousands of "reads" - - I really don't give a dee, have at it, whoever you are! The only Time it bothered me was years ago when I got a semi-threatening response from, I think it was Pakistan after I'd asserted that Pakistan was no friend or ally of the US, which Pakistan is not, as an "ally" they loved our financial aid but hated us. Anyway, some folks, about half of them to be truthful, are nut-fringe cases, which makes life itself a dance with danger. In that case, the somewhat alarming retort led me to code my blog to disallow responses. 

My blog is not meant to be a forum anyway. Comments on FB are okay, though no arguments - - life is too short for nonsense, but boy-howdy is nonsense ever out there!

++++++++

Sean Dietrich's "Sean of the South" essay arrives in daily email. I admire him greatly, he's a parent-suicide survivor whose life would likely have gone in an entirely different direction if his dad hadn't so let him down; but Sean is a good example of what life can be despite its obstacles. He's a writer, a musician, an artist, highly observant and intelligent, and an all round good person. His daily posts tend to lean far into schmaltz, but that's part of what makes him so popular. 

Anyway, his post for today (scroll down). Generally I don't believe in angels, but Sean proves me wrong every Time.