4th Saturday of 5

 


202309230210 CDT. 71° at this dark moment, dropping to 66° by sunrise. Dry for us 73% humidity and ESE breeze at 3 mph making it feel cooler. Early to bed, awake and up way too early, decaf wasn't where I thought it was, so a cup of something too sweet - caramel macchiato, j fer jiminy. 

Blogging: in that it's a mental and emotional outlet where one can sit with a keyboard and drain the mind, it's like a diary, or a journal. Though not really, because it's posted on line and publicly shared, and nobody shares their diary or journal, it's personal. 

Googled:

"The main difference between a diary and a journal is its use. A diary is a book that is used to record daily experiences and events as they happen. On the other hand, a journal is a personal and intimate record of your thoughts, observations, ideas, etc."

So, I've used +Time not as a diary but more as a journal. A brain dump, mental exercise of letting out thoughts and feelings, which can be great relief for stress instead of walking about with bothersome thoughts. Too many thoughts for an old man, and they crowd each other. Exits the goofy stuff.

Several years ago I had a somewhat threatening blog response from the middle-east, which prompted me to take down my blog for a while and disable the response feature. Now, for the past week and more the blog is daily recording thousands of "reads" from Singapore, which unsettles me such as to revert recent weeks' posts to Draft and exercise caution about sharing feelings and opinions - - which diminishes the value of blogging as a release. 

Especially of personal socially politically religiously theologically incorrect stuff. Heart open, desires known, no secrets hid. Linda says people know how I feel about things because I don't hide things. That's somewhat true. and some of those things seem to worsen or deepen in my aging. Not because of aging, but as part of aging. Synapses short-circuiting? IDK. 

Maybe blog http://plusmoretime.blogspot.com and leave it public, but not post the link to my Facebook page.

Three o'clock in the morning. Is it too early to make myself a fried egg sandwich? I make my fried egg sandwiches with two or three eggs over medium so the soft yolk runs down my fingers. The eggs, NoSalt, or salt if I give in (but if I give in the right leg, ankle and feet swell), dark seed bread (untoasted so the bread better soaks up the yolk), and mayonnaise. Monster mug of hot & black. Lick the fingers.

T