WALK. DON'T WALK. WALK


Day Ten and I'm behind in my commitments to myself as if they were New Years Resolutions falling by the wayside; yet Time moves on with or without me. 

In the kitchen, Linda is cooking and assembling a lamb eggplant casserole dish we found online, at the moment cooking the lamb and the air purifiers are very angry with red lights and auto fan running on high. We have Alen air purifiers here in 7H, large ones in the bedroom, living room, and kitchen area; a medium size one in my study office den. Here to keep down dust and allergens, they also get rid of kitchen smoke and odors, and they seem to do well. I bought them from Alen, a Texas company, at the top of Consumer Reports recommended list. Normally I might not buy things from Texas (let the reader understand), but these are quality products. Normally green and low fan, when the fan goes high and the light red or purple, you know you've offended the wrong machinery. 

Our apartment also has an extra dehumidifier next to the HVAC air handler, and installed inside the air handler are two different kinds of UV lights that burn all the Time, against air impurities including germs. I mean at this age whatever it takes that might help us wake up tomorrow morning, nomesane?

+++++++

My project this morning, going through half a dozen or ten thumb drives to identify those that hold private data and isolate them, set them aside separately for contemplation, decision or indecision, action or procrastination. There are pictures of all kinds, and notes, sermons from the years, some Sunday bulletins from churches where I was rector/vicar. What do you do with private material that you'd just as soon nobody else see or read, but still might want to access? At this age, my favorite course is indecision and procrastination, which, I learned in my Logics course as a freshman at Florida, decision by indecision is one of several legitimate courses.  

It's not unlike Watchful Waiting in some medical routines. 

Marcus Aurelius says that after you're gone it makes no difference to you anyway, nothing anyone says or does or thinks can hurt you, so don't worry about it.

++++++++

DON'T WALK

++++++++++

What happens to all my memories? 

What happens to docks in a lifetime of hurricane seasons. 

T88&c