Fall 2011 Weekday Morning Bible Study


One thing I especially enjoy, need and have missed is a weekday morning Bible study class. My most recent class had to be cancelled last October with the development of my hospitalization and heart drama. But I am doing well now and want to resume that part of my life and ministry that is so important to me. 
The week after Labor Day, probably Tuesday morning, September 13th, I intend to offer a new Bible study for the fall season. As before, it will be in my office, the EfM rooms at Holy Nativity. Tentatively ten o’clock to eleven-fifteen or eleven-thirty, depending on what people want. Everyone will be invited and welcome. I hope some folks may want to participate, and will let me know that by email twellerpc@gmail.com.
Over the summer we can give thought to the focus of the class, and maybe folks who are interested will email me with suggestions. One idea is that rather than a long study of one area like last year’s Book of Genesis, we might focus on the Bible books from which Sunday lessons will be read as appointed in the Lectionary. Worshipers will be hearing those on Sunday morning anyway, and studying the books from which they are taken might give added meaning.

People would need to sign up as always; but visitors, guests and drop-ins also would be welcome.
This is your invitation. 
Please let me know if you are interested.

Tom+