In Haste!

Monday morning begins earlier for some than for others. Today it began for me with rising at three a.m. for you know what, then inability to get back to sleep. This does not bother TW, who loves getting up before the chickens and coming down for tea or coffee (PG Tips this morning) and to contemplate the day before it pounces on me. When we lived in Apalachicola, if my day started this early it would literally be in time to hear the roosters start crowing. But then Apalach is Apalach. 


Upon opening my email something showed up from Kristen asking for family history information, a timeline, to help with a Sociology project that's due Thursday. Having just done a personal history timeline for our EfM personal spiritual autobiography, this caught my imagination immediately and occupied the mind until this very moment when a friend emailed me, "No blog this morning. Everything alright?"


So that's it for today. Unless anyone is interested in my personal and family timeline merged with world and national history.


Tomorrow then.
TW+