mit Deutsch geholfen

My favorite courses at the University of Florida were German and my few math-related courses, including Logic, but German was top and has turned out helpful in theology and Bible studies because much of the scholarship is German. At her college, Kristen is taking a German course which is far more extensive than what was offered at UFla in the 1950s. She has projects which must be researched, developed, put on video and presented in class auf Deutsch, the latest being to plan a trip to a city in a German-speaking country in Europe. A keen soccer fan, she has favorite European teams and has chosen Munich. This morning I sent her some stuff about my own favorite Munich interest, which is beer. 


Which generates my own joy in her project such that while at St. Thomas by the Sea, Laguna Beach for Bible Seminar this afternoon I’ll swing by the Carousel and pick up some Löwenbräu and Paulaner.


Whether actually brewed in München or U.S. under license -- das macht nichts, what's important is knowing that I helped with her German project, nicht wahr?

T