Inside earlier looking out 7H window toward the Pass and contemplating whether and if so what to blog on a lovely Florida Gulf Coast spring morning, 6 April 2021. 

Deciding maybe but go outside on 7H porch for the morning and leave it to the tippy tappy dancing fingers and see if they embarrass me or make me proud. The top image is from my chair outside, looking east and south toward Redfish Point, though the aromatic blossoms of Linda's satsuma tree that returns me to springtime 1954 on the UF campus when I first wondered about the exquisite but overpowering sweetness in the air, soon to discover that there was an orange grove on campus. Life, as Mario Lanza sang, has nothing sweeter than its springtime. Youth is the best part of Life, believe me, youth with its love, and old age with health, peace and tranquillity on StAndrewsBay: youth and old age, you can have the rest of Life.