just because

 


What an image, reminiscent of "On Golden Pond" and IDK, I reckon its title should be "407 Sunset"

With 71° and calm blue Bay reflecting a clear blue sky, 

we have the most idyllic spring morning imaginable, a Time that could go on forever, if only it would. But everything ends because that's what the Λόγος said, and endings are good, and awareness of endings helps us realize that Every Day is a Beautiful Day, and I've been so blessed in life to have known someone who cast it in just those words. 

What am I doing? Musing, I guess, contemplating; what? Maybe our main human characteristic of having evolved into the self-awareness that seems to be unique to humans and as the Λόγος said it, "in our image, according to our likeness."

Who was, is, this Λόγος? The prime mover: Whoever or Whatever said yeh-HI and there was and is. A seminary theologian suggested that What Is will go on being as long as the Λόγος goes on speaking. Sometimes I wonder if What Is is so incomprehensibly vast because yeh-HI is what the Λόγος most loves to say? 

Thanks to Descartes, but in my case I Love, therefore I Am. Why do I love? Because, Just Because. In my life there are and have been people I love Just Because - - people I loved because they first loved me, people I loved having looked across the room, people I grew to love as I grew to know them, maybe mainly people I love and have loved Just Because. It's what makes "Life Is Good"

No longer impelled by some sense of Ought or Should, maybe I'll blog my nonsense now and then Just Because.

T