Wanna Help?



Yesterday’s mail brought a letter from Kristen about “Building Tomorrow,” a project raising money to build schools for children in Uganda. Her chapter at Emory University is trying to raise $6,000 that will build one academy in a rural community. Enthusiastic about the project, Kristen asked my permission to write several friends and relatives that I felt would help them. Linda and I are going to help her project, and your helping Kristen will not only help the children, but would mean more to me personally than I could ever say.

So that Kristen’s chapter at Emory is credited toward their goal, her online connection is the one to use for giving. The connection for her Emory chapter -- which does open, I tried it just now -- is https://pages.buildingtomorrow-mail.org/i-am-pages?supporter=emorybt2013

And the Building Tomorrow website is


Tom