Time and Half a Time

Watching it through the shutters, over the Bay high to my southwest, growing larger as it sinks toward the Gulf beyond the high-rise buildings on Thomas Drive, maybe I'll get another picture at its setting. 

They're calling it peculiar things, Sturgeon Moon, we would have called it a Harvest Moon and maybe Neil Young would sing for us.

Come a little bit closerHear what I have to sayJust like children sleepin'We could dream this night away
But there's a full moon risin'Let's go dancin' in the lightWe know where the music's playin'Let's go out and feel the night
Because I'm still in love with youI want to see you dance againBecause I'm still in love with youOn this harvest moon
When we were strangersI watched you from afarWhen we were loversI loved you with all my heart
But now it's gettin' lateAnd the moon is climbin' highI want to celebrateSee it shinin' in your eye
Because I'm still in love with youI want to see you dance againBecause I'm still in love with youOn this harvest moon

Because I'm still in love with youI want to see you dance againBecause I'm still in love with youOn this harvest moon

With a song, the mind can take you wherever you want to go, and you are really there, can really go back there, even if only for a Time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2MtEsrcTTs


From my chair on the porch at 4:39. It seems to move off white, to yellow toward orange as it sinks into the atmosphere.

Just for a Time. Or, where space and Time merge to become one, maybe a Time and half a Time.


Life is Good, Better, Best.

RSF&PTL


T