Abstract



Tuesday morning 69°F Wind NE10mph and though the sky is light blue unto white with humidity it’s one of those fantasy mornings for remembering When and thinking I’m The Same. Out here on 7H porch reading and thinking. All that I read is worthy of the human brain, less than half of what I think is.


That clank clank clanking sound you hear is the contractor’s crew dismantling the scaffolding at the east end of HV. Maybe they’ll be to 7H by midweek and I can bring my telescope out here to watch ships and distant points in daylight, view planets and moon on clear evenings. Telescope adds to life a dimension that nothing else does.



Covid19 rising again, predictable, foreseeable, picking back up because we’re tired of it even though it’s no way finished with us.


We seem in covid19 to have come up against the basest of all stupidity: that wearing or not wearing a facemask against covid19 is a political statement.


Speaking of the human brain, while sheltering in place I’ve experimented with vagaries of the mind. As alleged in something recently read, I can select something that’s utterly false and make myself believe it’s true, including with associated senses. Moreover, I can step back from it mentally and scoff at how I’ve trained my mind into believing and feeling something that I know damn well ain’t so. My mind is an interesting object, but It’d never occurred to me to mess with it like this until reading in Psychology Today or some other publication online. Try it, you may like it, Sam I Am, a personal experiment in propagandizing, even a bizarre perverse of Seek the Truth, Come whence it May, Cost what it Will, creating credible Truth that in fact is False. Experiencing It may help me better understand and so respect the dignity of friends and neighbors who believe political and religious nonsense.


RSF&PTL

T





Art pinched online: Big Bang