Thursday





Blogger has a new format, optional whether to switch to it or stick with what they're calling "classic Blogger" as if it were a 1935 Model like me


or a - - remember in 1985 when Coca-Cola thought to wow us all with an indistinguishable from Pepsi ridiculous New Coke that bombed the first day and they backpedaled so fast that
 

instantly Coca-Cola Classic appeared on the shelves and remained such until New Coke was mercifully euthanized  - - I'm wondering how to get back to Blogger Classic where I had control of my graphics and stuff. Meantime


7H is back to battery, no scaffolding, clear view of StAndrewsBay &c and most days breakfast dinner and supper out there while the weather is still nice. Before long, early mornings will try to warn me back inside with thunderclouds and streaks of lightning over the Gulf.

There was nothing electrical in it, but this was the sky our first evening back out