Leaving Cleveland Clinic February 4, 2011

A beautiful clear winter morning 19 F in Cleveland, Ohio. Arriving Tuesday, January 18, Linda and I have been here close to three weeks and I have had the time of my life: thorough examinations, open heart surgery for double coronary artery bypass graft, mitral valve repair, and aortic valve replacement. This morning we check out of Intercontinental Suites Hotel here on Cleveland Clinic campus at 9:00 a.m. and taxi to Burke Lakefront Airport on the edge of Lake Erie. At BKL we are to board dear friends' Cessna Citation jet for a two hour flight to Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, Panama City, Florida, expecting to arrive ECP about 11:00 a.m.


In this magical 21st century world of medical miracles and incredible air travel, I shall buckle my seatbelt at 10 a.m. EST, twist the time-turner around my neck, doze peacefully, and wake in my own heaven at 11 a.m. CST. Home at last, home at last: Thank God Almighty, Home at last.


Tom+
+Time