2012: I Wish You Love

2011

Family. Friends. National. International. Random. Memories are different in each person’s eyes, mind, ears and heart: time to stir mine. 

Arab Spring. OBL. Gabrielle. 
Cleveland. Gratitude. Life. 
Grover & friend in Cleveland just after surgery.
Time Turner. 



I Remember Mama.
Tunisia. Political Clowns. Occupy. Libya. Egypt. Gilad. Nisreen. Iran. Joplin. Tahrir. Tuscaloosa. Yemen. SEALS. Harry Potter. USCG. Pakistan. Annie & Jennie.

Euro. W-S. Raleigh. Bay High, Oxford, Emory. Iraq. 9-9-9. Norway. HNEC. Sesquicentennial 1861 - 2011.

Bible Study. Earthquake Tsunami Nuclear. William & Kate. Steve Jobs. Nittany Lions. Burial at Sea. Syria. Atlantis. HNES. North Korea. Jelly Bean. Afghanistan. 

Merry Christmas. 
+Time.
Stirred mine.
Stir your own.

Happy New Year: 
I wish you joy,
health,
hope, 
life,
peace, 
happiness,
but above all this
I wish you love.

TW+


Thanks, Dolly Parton. "I wish you love."