Oh well, WTH!!

Life changes second by second, and even when it doesn’t the sky as we see it from here does, does change. The sun’s play on clouds and Bay makes each moment as different as though we were taking fingerprints instead of snapping pics. Coming out to look at the sunrise, I was so astonished that I ran in to where my iPhone was still charging after going dead yesterday, but rushing out to the balcony rail twenty seconds later it was gone. Jiminy Christmas, there comes another one. Naanh, I’ll just show last night after sunset, moon over the Gulf and from Courtney Point west beyond Thomas Drive.


Earlier, just after four a.m. the sky appeared cloudless, two brilliant planets in the high east and Sirius announcing Orion high in the black western sky. Last night, Linda saw a shooting-star from the porch rail. 

Anyway, "it’s almost tomorrow, and here comes the sun". Our freshman year at UFla the university radio station went off the air every evening with the DreamWeavers singing that song, which nightly rendered me as nostalgic a teenage lovesick fool as ever there was. If I used exclamation points I’d put one there because I’m not serious, just jabbing myself for my post-adolescent immaturities, but I don't use exclamation points, the punctuation marks of fools!! 

You’ll find when you get to eighty that you’re as big a fool as ever, and likely you’ll be as impetuous as I and almost as lacking in good judgment. Like me, you also won’t give a dee who likes it and who doesn't.

My morning heart pill has me so dizzy I can’t walk straight, so I’m laying a light breakfast and another cup of hot black on top of it while sitting outside bundled up to keep the chilly wind off the head and neck. Two slices of toasted very thin 35 calorie whole wheat bread with a favorite unmentionable smeared thickly inside. Whine, whine, whine.


For this morning’s Bible Seminar I’ve prepared two things in response to what the group asked for last Tuesday. I have copies of the Holy Quran for everyone in the group, and we will thumb through while I show them The Prophet’s mentions of John the Baptist, Mary the Mother of Jesus, and Jesus: this seems timely in our seasonal ramp-up to Advent and Christmas. Following that, I have a short intro to the Gospel according to Luke and reading Luke chapter 1 for discussion.


Thos+