Tuesday two things, and three



Mornings, not Sundays, I have a cup of hot black coffee and a square of dark chocolate and then go out and walk. As I say, not Sundays, but other days. Monday and Friday, Robert and I meet, park on Linda Avenue beside the Holy Pavilion, and choose one direction or another for our walk in the Cove where we both grew up. Our starting point is Holy Ground to us, has been for a lifetime, Cove School, hearts & minds fully invested. 

Other mornings, my walk depends on the weather. Fine, I run down the stairwell, out at Level 2, and walk round the green here at Harbour Village whatever number of times I want to, it’s roughly a quarter mile each time around; elevator back to Level 6, walk down the sidewalk to the stairwell, and run back up to Level 7. Weather’s rainy, or cold and windy like this morning, I take the elevator down to Level 1 underground garage, walk around that however many times, elevate back up to Level 7. There’s a fully equipped exercise room, gym, in the garage, I used it when we first moved here and may again in Time.

No breakfast until after whatever walk. If my naughty or nice list indicates I’ve been especially good that week, I may not walk on Saturday morning. 

At least so far, still keeping my exercise covenant with New Years Day even though I’d rather sit in my chair and admire out across StAndrewsBay over Shell Island and into the Gulf of Mexico.

So that was the introduction to today’s blogpost, wasn’t it. Interesting cars are often parked in our garage, this morning’s featured shot


What’s happening? Yesterday morning I posted my blogpost from one computer, went into another room where there was the picture I wanted to use, opened the computer in that room, posted the picture and wrote a lot more, probably far too much, and clicked “publish.” It was online all day. Last evening I picked up the original computer (don’t be impressed, these are all decade-old laptops that I buy used cheap), and opened it. The morning’s first blogpost bit was still there, so I unthinkingly deleted it and closed the file. Instantly, I realized that I’d unintentionally deleted my entire Monday blogpost beyond recall, it was no accident, it was unthinking stupidity. So, Monday’s blogpost is gone for - - good, I guess. At least I still have yesterday's picture


What else? Finally this maybe. Last week, Thursday morning was my appointment at skin doctor to have a chunk scooped out of my forehead. I guess it’s healing properly, who knows; but it’s that ugly I keep a bandage on it. At first I wanted a flesh colored bandage, but this morning’s bandage is white, and I’m thinking to make white permanent, because it blends with my white hair and makes my forehead appear not so high, like I’m seventy-five again.


DThos+ in +Time+