oh WTH and GOK

Up early, way too early, at the call of Father Nature, I rose up and glanced at the large red digital clock on Linda's bedside table: 2:57, "ah, it's three o'clock," I sez to myself, I sez, sez I, "my favorite time for rising and using what's left of my brain." But as softly I pull the bedroom door shut and turn round to the kitchen, I see the rest of the clock: 12:57. But oh what the hell. 

Black coffee with a packet of dark chocolate cocoa tumped in and stirred. Light outside over the Bay, half moon high and starting to slide down the other side; overly bright planet chasing it, not quite to zenith. Cool, damp. 

Why do I love 7H so? It's private, just the right size after all those years of thirteen rooms in a beloved but hundred-plus year old house with seven bedrooms, four-plus bathrooms, four separate HVAC systems, a generator against hurricanes, plumbing, always something rotting or leaking somewhere, a roof, and raccoons. 7H is high and lifted up, and my view is of the one place in all the earth that is heaven to me. East and West from one end of StAndrews Bay to the other, South across the Bay and over Shell Island into the Gulf of Mexico. What now? GOK.

Truth, my plus-time blogpost for this morning, what actually I put my mind to, was my comments after TGBC readings for today. "Well done, Judas," moans a song in Jesus Christ, Superstar, "good old Judas,"



Interested, scroll down to the bottom below and tap OLDER POST. Or go to http://plusmoretime.blogspot.com/2018/03/tgbc-and-comment.html

Maundy Thursday: time to re-check my sermon (homily?) for this evening.

Or, it being really 2:57 this time, close the lid and back to bed.

DThos+ still mucking about in +Time+