lose the S

No broken bones; pulled muscles and jarred knee, trip to doctor, x-rays and shot for pain put Linda back in walking shape, and thanks to all who inquired! 

We are up early this morning, me because I kept waking up imagining things crawling on me in my sleep and waking up with terribly itching fingers, thumbs, hands and wrists, thinking I had hives and had eaten something, to discover hands and fingers swollen, bed and mattress under pillow crawling with ants of two sizes, a new adventure. We don't eat in the bed, so what's up? IDK.

Easter 2, Doubting Thomas Sunday coming up as always the Sunday after Easter Day, why do I strongly identify with this guy, it's more than our shared name. 

The Sundays of this Easter Season we'll be reading Acts, a responsive Psalm, Revelation and John, an opportunity to stir bad dreams by exploring Revelation a bit, ἀποκάλυψις unveiling, revelation, apocalypse, visions with vivid images of nightmarish creatures and events, bad news for the bad guys and good news for the good guys after all.



And BTW, it isn't "Revelations" it's Revelation, so lose the "S"