μὴ γένοιτο



No blog post this morning, too absorbed in things going on in life and not able to focus elsewhere. It’s a time of distress on several levels, including never expecting to see my mother in the state she’s in, broken and crushed and begging “Help me” though we are giving the best help we know, yet still “Help me, please help me.” μὴ γένοιτο.
She was in Gulf Coast Medical Center three nights, getting the best and kindest care imaginable. Yesterday afternoon, thanks to Celia, she was transported from hospital to Community Heath & Rehabilitation Center out U.S. 231 at Transmitter Road. It seems first class and I am confident it will be. We expect her to be there four to six weeks for physical therapy, then Plan A is for her to come home where we will have extra help for her probably round the clock.

This is not the way one would wish life to come to be, μὴ γένοιτο. But all of us deal with life as it is, not life as we would have it be.
Peace today.
TW