Friday in Easter Week

Friday in Easter Week
Almighty Father, who gave your only Son to die for our sins
and to rise for our justification: Give us grace so to put away
the leaven of malice and wickedness, that we may always
serve you in pureness of living and truth; through Jesus
Christ your Son our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and
the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
Yesterday a friend sent me a car quiz. 


My score was 100% (48 correct out of 48 questions). 


And several cars were saved that I remember loving from my earlier years. 


Having saved them, what to do with them?



Share them


But one, none of these cars are made any longer. Match them up: 
Kaiser Manhattan, 


Packard Patrician, 


Buick Roadmaster


DeSoto Fireflite, 


Hudson Hornet.
Sorry this was not all that religious. For religion come to my Sunday School class, 9:15 to 10:15 in the Mary Stuart Poole Library at HNEC. As I will be away the following two Sundays, this will be our final class until fall.
Today: Royal Wedding
Tom