+Time


Woke Up on One Jan in +Time

A person being whatever he makes himself, and by that is meant mindfully not materially, and having abandoned the Old Year to over and done, the New Year is time for a fresh state of mind. 

My New Years Resolutions? Don’t do them: something always comes up that is more important even if it's having a slice of cake or just one bite of liver pate' or a dozen oysters. Nevertheless, appreciate each moment of +Time, let go of what is done whether by me or by others or by nature, worry less about things around me that are beyond me, do my best for the moment in which I take this breath without undue anxiety about the breath-after-next. This is, after all, +Time without warranty.

The fiscal cliff? Whatever. Higher taxes? OK. Would I rather be a Lower Slobovian paying no taxes? It’s been pretty cheap and wonderful being able to live my one life as an American. I might have lived some other place and time and be someone's memory, which will come soon enough as it is and no worries. Honesty, integrity, kindness.

What do I especially appreciate? Well, let’s see ---

Weather satellites.

T taking another breath in +Time