If mathisfunandgood

4:17, fair time to take furosemide40 before the walk. Kona and a dark chocolate mint square for wakeup and to reward self. Kona this morning in the pretty mug R, B and Lillian gave GGM Linda for Mothers Day.

Quick mail check: emails from Twitter, LinkedIn, NYT, et al. LinkedIn I joined at a friend’s request couple years ago, promptly lost my ID and p/w but no matter because I’m just aging, not careering; if anyone invites me on LinkedIn don’t be offended that I don’t respond: I forgot how to open it. Twitter, the Pope tweets on Twitter so it must be cool, but I’ve never joined or used. Writing and posting to +Time daily and checking Facebook is all the social electronics I can manage. 

This year Nick is 30, we had just arrived in Apalachicola and I turned 50 when he was born; yesterday JC was 50, we were living in Japan and I turned 30 when he was born; all of which if mathisfunandgood means I’m coming up on 80, all the same year. Believe it or not, this is the best age so far, in our best residence of all the ages (after sunset on my porch last evening) 

and I would not trade ages or places with you or you or you or you or you.

Pax