!!! !!! !!!

PRISM, a highlight of 2018 so far, just as in 2016 and 2017. 


Up too early, cup of black with cocoa stirred in. Quietly rolled the desk chair into the bathroom walk-in shower and sitting here reading and typing while Linda sleeps on. Other half of my bison-burger at Ted’s Montana Grill waiting for breakfast time. “Rare. Will they cook it rare?” “Sure, they’ll cook it rare.” “Okay, I want it rare.” My experience, most restaurants these days overcautiously insist on medium to well-done, but at Ted’s I had it my way.

SB biggest stunner since November 8th. Time, high time. I am always for the underdog, even this past year for FSU. Especially if the overdog is Alabama and the Patriots. Is QB as receiver a new thing? I thought I saw that at the Alabama Georgia Championship game too. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2756622-2018-super-bowl-commercials-grading-the-best-and-worst-ads?utm_source=CNN+Five+Things&utm_campaign=d6b25912b4-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_02_05&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6da287d761-d6b25912b4-81726613


Monday morning: Trader Joe’s and home by lunchtime.


DThos+