Joseph update from Megan just now




Today I just wanted to update those who can't see my mom's post and have been trying to following Joseph's accident. It has now been a full month since the lightning strike and Joseph is completing week 3 of now 6 of intensive outpatient therapy at Shepherd Center Pathways in Atlanta (week 4 of being at Shepherd Center). He goes 8am to 2pm Monday through Friday and is doing well. Physically, you would never know anything ever happened & the therapist are working intensively with him on the cognitive side of things. I've gotten to enjoy a few weekends with Joseph & my mom on the boat doing what we all love to do: swimming, boating, and relaxing. Finally, I think I speak on behalf of my whole family by thanking everyone for all the prayers, positive thoughts, support, gift cards, and cards of encouragement sent to Joseph. We still have a long road ahead of us as they transition from Shepherd Center to home, so please continue pray for a easy transition in the next month.

Joseph's GoFundMe link:
https://www.gofundme.com/5otki68

Joseph's Address for encouraging cards:
Joseph Thompson WFRC #309
c/o Shepherd Center
2020 Peachtree Rd NW
Atlanta GA 30309