gray ice cream

Gray, or grey, I like gray, and indeed it's gray outside, raining and gray, Shell Island is behind a gray curtain that blends into the sky. 



I love a day, another day like this, rainy and no lightning, another gray day, waking I say Hey! I showed up again: thank you, God. Bubba went to 7H porch rail and got his socks wet, no worries. I like gray walls, light gray on three and darker gray on the fourth can be interesting decor. The first waterproof umbrellas were created in China. My car is gray, twelve years old, almost thirteen years,
the third exact same identical silver gray car I've had except this one is a V8 and black interior, the other two had gray interiors, prefer the gray except that in the black, one goes off incognito and cannot be seen. If this car ever has to be replaced I'll be online looking for a fourth, gray.

Thursday, Possum Festival at Wausau, 



possum ice cream: tell me it isn't so.

T