singing in the shower

You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between

Some may remember the song, Johnny Mercer lyrics, sung by Bing Crosby in the nineteen-forties while the War was still going on, 1944, 1945. It came to mind as part of my hurricane recovery effort and seems to show up every morning in the shower. Though I don't shower sing anymore as loud as at the Old Place, where my shower had an outside window and I could see the Bay and my main shower song was Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile. Singing with self beats commiserating with self, and a psychiatrist might write a report on me from my unconscious shower songs, but I should care less. 

Johnny Mercer reportedly got up the song after hearing Father Divine (scroll down to link for a treat, what a character. Jim Jones of kool-aide fame took after Reverend Major Jealous Divine) preach a sermon.

Last evening to bed early, so arise early, the usual time, for coffee and a think, and now four o'clock and back to bed for an early morning nap. 

From Anu Garg: A THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
The best theology is probably no theology; just love one another. -Charles Schulz, cartoonist (26 Nov 1922-2000) 

Sounds like Jesus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_Divine