Sunday afternoon: nap time

Quite a weak promise of rain this morning, but I grabbed a favorite hat on the way to church anyway,


whassat, is Weller all of a sudden no longer a Gator? No, a Gator too, others. Furthermore, if Caroline goes to FSU, I'm becoming a Seminole and have been promised a hat. Cap. 

Tough gospel this morning unless one knows what's going on with Matthew and his agenda. Don't know about your preacher, ours did the usual outstanding work with gospel proclamation, I was proud. The same gospel will be around on cycle in three years, but I'm busy that day and won't be available to preach it.

Bought crabmeat in TAFB commissary Friday and was looking forward to a bit of it as my after church preprandial, an olive martini. 


Sunday dinner: pork chop, spinach and dark brown rice. Water. Then? high priestly nap.

T+