who sees

 


This morning contemplating Holy Ground and searching for a quotation, I again came across this

 

“Earth's crammed with heaven, 

And every common bush afire with God, 

But only he who sees takes off his shoes;

The rest sit round and pluck blackberries.”


by E B Browning, a profundity that sees us as we are, The rest. Another perspective on checking our blind spots, isn't it. 

Snapped from the window at the east end of our Level 7 sidewalk just outside my Beck Door here at 7H, the annual extravaganza of lights in Oaks by the Bay Park from about Thanksgiving to about New Years. Every year I say I'm going to photograph it from across the street, but it hasn't happened, I've not done it. So maybe Next Year? There'll be one for some and not for some, Next Year that is. What to do while waiting to see. Instead of anticipating, Live and Love every Moment as Gift, because the future is not a gift, and when it comes it may not have my name on it anyway. Or yours.

T+


-