&c

Plan of the Day is to stroll down the sidewalk along 30A to the farmers market on the green in Rosemary Beach. According to the weather icon on my cell phone, the sun is supposed to be out by ten o'clock. If it's too cool, and if Malinda is not awake nor up to it, we may not; but it's on the POD for this Saturday morning, January 5th of our hurrication into the New Year. 



Breakfast: hot black and cheese from TJoe's in Tallahassee.

Delighted to see The Daily Sip back on line after a break that signaled something more than miff with the Episcopal Church. Wasn't sure what that was about, and Fr Charles didn't answer when I asked. My surmise: either he is too conservative for a liberal church or he is too liberal for a too-slowly-progressing church.

After nine o'clock and the sun just broke through, so, while Linda is on my phone with Joe, I'm up to shave &c.

T