SIX OH OH

OK, this is not my blog post for today. But somehow I went to sleep about 9:30 p.m. last night and didn't wake up until 6:00 a.m. When I opened my eyes the clock actually said SIX OH OH. How can I make that happen again? Anyway, I went downstairs to see Linda, and had black coffee with two heaping spoons of cocoa. Now I'm upstairs writing my blog post, why? because that's what I enjoy doing first thing early mornings. In the meanttime, below is something that brought me a burst of early morning laughter, and thank you very much, Michelle!!!






ATT00356

HOLY E-MAIL

One day God was looking down at earth and
saw all of the rascally behavior that was going on...

ATT00358

So He called His angels and sent one to earth for a time.

ATT00360

When the angel returned, he told God, 'Yes, it is bad
on earth; 95% are misbehaving and only 5% are not.
God thought for a moment and said, 'Maybe I had better send down a second angel to get another opinion.'

ATT00362

So God called another angel and sent her to earth for a time.

ATT00364

When the angel returned she went to God and said, 'Yes, it's true. The earth is in decline; 95% are misbehaving, but 5% are being good...'

God was not pleased.ATT00366

So He decided to e-mail the 5% who were good, because He wanted to encourage them, and give them a little something to help them keep going.

Do you know what the e-mail said?


ATT00368

Okay, I was just wondering, because I didn't get one either.