IDK


Especially enjoying his first train ride on the Hogwarts Express, last evening I watched free online Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone from Hagrid's arrival with Harry on the motorcycle until the sorting hat was done with the incoming class. Then I shifted to watch opening scenes of The Fellowship of the Ring. But when I tried to bring up 45 Years free online, a virus shut down the machine and it started reloading the operating system. I’ll have to sort that out later this morning. 

The film is based on David Constantine’s short story In Another Country, which transports Geoff back in memory to when he and his beloved Katya were making their way across the Alps from Nazi Germany to Italy. From his peaceful life, the memory stirs such an existential crisis in Geoff’s mental and emotional state that his entire future is in doubt, and I don't think he's coming back. It isn’t always positive to mess with what lurks in the mind’s crevices. In the film, Tom Courtenay looks to be about my age, maybe a bit younger. Interestingly, Constantine’s story seems from his perspective, while Andrew Haigh’s film apparently takes hers. 

This morning three commitments conflict such that I must cancel one of them. Looks like it will have to be the walk. 

On top of all this, this morning I learned what it means in CFB to grayshirt.


Sunset 31 Jan 2016. 

Thos+ mucking along in +TIme+