Aaronic

oh-four-fifty-six and in two hours I should be standing by the rising Holy Pavilion waiting for Robert to arrive for our walk. Usually on Friday we walk then have breakfast at one of several favorites, two mainly: Bayou Joe’s on Massalina Bayou watching traffic cross Tarpon Dock Bridge on their way to work, yuk yuk we're retired. Big Mama’s on the Bayou watching mullet jump and birds fish on Johnson Bayou: when the weather’s nice we sit outside on the back porch closer to the action. Eggs over medium, Big Mama’s has good better best cheese grits, thick and slightly sharp cheese.

43°F 48% sunrise 0638, wind 5 mph, zero precip, windchill 38.

Linda’s car’s recently been serviced; mine should go soon, an SRX V8 that scampers like a scared rabbit and taking care of it I hope lasts my lifetime. Bought it this year, ten years old 55k miles. Keep an eye on Cramer’s used car lot online or they sneak the best stuff past me. I don’t know how many hours this car had been listed, but I spoke for it by email before eyeballing it, otherwise it’d have been gone. Third one I’ve had just like this, same metallic silver, two V6, one had three rows of seats, now this V8 and so far my all time favorite cars. 


Second, the new red Tahoe years ago, except the Tahoe swayed driving up and down the winding mountain to Highlands. I think GM has since corrected that. But to meander on, safety minded, in life I’m beyond climbing up into a vehicle and climbing down out of it. 

At any event, another lesson for Sunday,

Numbers 6:22-27 (KJV)

 … the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Go Blue.