harbor

Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen recommend an exercise in brain gymnastics, which I opened this morning but, it seeming to require sound and everyone but me is asleep, saved it for later. Maybe I fear I can’t do brain stuff anymore. Maybe I can’t. Maybe I have nothing to fear but fear itself. Maybe I don’t give a damn. Maybe I'll come back to it later, either when everyone is awake or with my earbuds. Writing this blogpost, some days when my mind is occupied elsewhere and otherwise, has been my attempt at mental exercise, but most days it’s the same level as the physical exercise of lifting my fork. This morning after sleeping 7 pm to 3 am, sitting here at Bay window watching the lights flash, sipping black coffee, half-dozing and contemplating going back to bed.

Joe arrived from NC last Friday, returns home tomorrow morning. This always takes me back to the endings when Nicholas would be returning home for school after spending the summer with me. But it’s like all of life.

4:27 am as a tug moves into sight and position, signalling me to look across, where a ship of some size, maybe the Progreso run, just now entered the Pass into the Bay, heading for West Terminal. Now gliding by 7H



DThos+ in +Time+