Friday Pensacola 01 June 2018 1.0

My +Time blog that started as a daily update on my heart health seven and a half years ago became that again, for Malinda, two weeks ago, and may be mainly that for some time to come. Yesterday's procedure was a success, and the neurosurgeon came in last evening and was pleased with her condition and status. She was not waking up as fast a we had hoped and expected, but the doctor tested all her movements, arms, hands, fingers, legs, feet and toes. "Look left and tell me who that is," and she said, "Mom," so that was good.  

It's 5:27 at the moment: we are up and will return to SurgicalICU 471 by eight a.m. so Ray can drive home to PC. Kristen is to return from PC after school today, for the weekend. Ray and Kris have been alternating staying in the room with their mother overnight and Linda & I are there all day. 

This then is my morning update. Whether I post again later today will be governed by events. To all friends and loved ones, thank you.

T