Time

It’s 3:03 AM because I couldn’t go back to sleep after sacrificing to Father Nature at 1:57 AM. Muggy out here on 7H porch but not uncomfortable at 78.8F 87% and slight air movement. Sky is clear, no moon to be seen, a couple of planets in their plane. 

At Times, this is one, I remember my telescope longingly so as to look closer at planets and galaxies, but prefer the adequate space of 7H to cramming it with more things. Things are good, but there are more than enough of them here. 

Looking across StAndrewsBay, there are tiny lights over at Shell Island, people sleeping on their boats, I reckon, maybe with children and creating memories.

What today, then? Anticipating beloveds for a festive celebratory Sat/Sunday. Quietly within myself, Fathers Day will be uncommonly thoughtful this year for me, and I expect for John Carroll. They are to fly Joseph to Atlanta on Monday for his rehab treatment. We’re to return to Sacred Heart, Pensacola the end of July to address Malinda’s other side. selah 



There’s that red light flashing atop the tower across the way toward BayPoint. It usually casts a reflection on the Bay, but isn’t this morning. Selling the Old Place and preparing to move, we looked at several possibilities across the bridge and are glad we settled here with my origins.

Life is Good isn’t a boast, doesn’t mean we are wealthy and doesn’t mean we are tooting horns and tossing confetti, it means we are glad to be here with those we love. selah  

T