MLP and NChSh

What I'm finding out in life is that My Laughing Place is not something I choose as I tried to choose a bench in Oaks by the Bay Park next door and seven stories down immediately on moving to 7H those weeks when 2014 turned into 2015, but somewhere, specifically somewhere I grow into over Time, or that grows into me, IDK, it doesn't matter. 

So as it happens, MLP wasn't really on my mind this morning until I read a piece in a favorite online publication about cedars and remembered the cedars by my house at 2308, those still there now and those others that are gone for various reasons, and especially MLP the storm desolated cedar down within a few feet of the Bay, where I went to laugh or cry. Because there is a Time to laugh and a Time to cry - - 

- - that I looked up and realized that 7H porch has crept into my heart and mind and, unbidden and unnoticed in that way, made itself My Laughing Place.



This is its outlook this morning and I'm here. MLP starts on the Bay side of the sliding glass door, and doesn't end, it's across the Bay and beyond Shell Island, and straight out over the Gulf of Mexico into the clouds and on off somewhere to the edge of the Universe. 

For a few months, until May 12, 2015 I had the illusion that, since all I could see was quiet, beauty and peace, the world couldn't get to me here. But I was wrong. Again.

There's the Bay, and there's Davis Point, and there's Shell Island, and there's Courtney Point hiding the Pass from my view but I know it's there. And there are this morning's clouds coming closer and closer from out over the Gulf of Mexico, and there's constant rumbling or sharp clap of thunder growing louder as it closes with 7H; and every now and then, if I look up from typing, there's a streak of lightning that this morning I'm seeing, instead of beauty, in a new way as enemy, NaCHaSH the serpent of Eden and wondering how many times I will have to forgive God for creating evil in the nature of things.

But I suppose God can/will go on Timeless with or without me and my absolution?

T