Sunday morning

"Welcome, happy morning!" age to age shall say. After last night's terrific thunderstorm, our weather this morning looks to be perfect for the Florida Gulf Coast, 77° 93% Panama City Beach, humidity could be higher, my weather map says it's 100% in Santa Rosa - -



- - so we are taking up the rector's appreciated suggestion, in a little while heading southeast along US98 in my big silver V8 that's a car of my heart, for the day, coffee and later lunch in Apalachicola, deeply, lifelong and forever a place of my heart. 

We will not be there in time for church, but then would not likely go today in any event, because I think it's a special day sending off their interim priest; and regardless of my personality's wish to be invisible, when we show up at Trinity we are distracting.

Otherwise, Apalachicola is my place to hid3.