BB&F

Should have snapped a pic but didn't think of it. Six months ago my doctor said, "You've gained ten pounds in six months, you need to lose ten or fifteen pounds." Very kind, since I really need to lose forty pounds and back to my Navy weight forty-one years ago. The doctor didn't think the fact we were hurricane refugee-ing with Chef Ray Kelly & Family was to blame, he blamed it on me. So I've been conscious of it and working on it. More conscious than work, but somewhat. 

Such as breakfast of baked beans (three soupspoons liquid drained off, heated in microwave, dash of Tabasco if needed), cold berries (cup or 3/4 cup, usually blueberries, my favorite, but varies, raspberries, blackberries, this morning strawberries), and maybe but seldom a fruit (this morning three pieces of something orange and quite sweet that looks like cantaloupe but tastes more like orange). Mug of water. And a handful of gardenia pills.

Yesterday for lunch, quarter head of iceberg lettuce with avocado oil and grated TJ cheese, ounce or so of rotisserie chicken.


Supper, martini and six okra. 

This morning I'd gained a pound from yesterday's weigh-in. Damn it all to Hell. I bet it's the gardenia heart pills, see, I'm fine, which proves I don't need them, I can stop taking the pills, eh. Or take more furo-forty.

Trying something that works for son Joe that includes no bread, rice, potato, no dairy, no added sugar. You don't need to point out that the grated Unexpected Cheddar Cheese is dairy, I worked that out all by myself, but the lettuce needed something. 

Lunch today will be a slice of rotisserie chicken breast - - they have the best ones at Sam's Club and six more okra. I like them whole, do not cut the ends off, steamed or boiled; pick up by the end and bite, couple of bites depending on size. 

Today: continue with 7H straightening up.

RSF&PTL

T