geometric sunrise


Today is what, could be wrong as usual, but I think Wednesday, and a morning schedule that I seldom have. Including that Ray is to come over and bring Aunt Pink's Table up from the back of my car, where it was transported from BP PCB. 

A footballer in highschool and at first in college, Ray seems never to have lost any of his strength, and it's not unlikely that instead of using a dolly/cart he'll carry the heavy table lifted and held overhead the third of a mile from the marina to 7H. Well, he's appreciated.

First photo op sunrise we've seen since returning to 7H a couple weeks ago. I like the scaffolding actually, and the foreground pattern it adds to whatever pictures I try to snap. The garage is filled with scaffolding parts, material, there for the next stage to be erected, I suppose on the StAndrews side of HV so work can be done on the outside walls. 

It's all good here this morning, most everything in order, Linda sees to that, I'm good with using the packed and stacked boxes to sit on, and for tables to sit lamps on, and coffee cups, and root through for a pair of socks or a shirt, max nix mir. My office den study, still has a ways to go, but I can sit, and there's light, and Ray hooked up the world's best wi-fi system for me.

And to all a good Wednesday.

RSF&PTL