enough.

To solve my computer dilemma, bought a new MacBookAir at Tyndall Base Exchange yesterday, my first ever new Mac. 



Always in the past I've bought refurbished Macs, and always no problem whatsoever. But this new Mac was uncommonly sluggish during the set-up process, won't power up unless the charger is connected, takes over six minutes to boot up, the battery won't charge more than 37%, the beachball appears on screen constantly and rotates for delays when opening a new window, and if I unplug the charger the machine instantly cuts off. Not annoying, because in this new age of ongoingly downhill stress with life as it has become, I'm trying with some success to let go of what in The Old Time would have annoyed me no end.

Which brings to mind a classroom drill one day when I was a senior at BayHigh. Would have been 1952-53. In Speech class the teacher had each student stand and speak a predicate nominative or predicate adjective sentence. Mine, which caused the teacher to shake her head and glare at me over her glasses, was "Too much is enough." 

Life dumps us all there at times, and it's about Time.

Disappointed in this new computer adventure, I'm taking it back to the BX this morning. Can't help wondering how long this sucker has been wasting away on their warehouse shelf.

Another damp morning in fog season.

T