Monday whatever

It doesn't matter, does it, not in the least. This morning I typed "n" then clicked "news" then scrolled down and opened BBC World Service because all American news services are t-star and I dislike reading, hearing, watching news that I know even as I click on it that I have to be on guard because newsmen and network owners have more agenda than news. BBC does too, but hail, hail, the gang's all here, what the heck do I care, got to watch something, don't I, and at least it's not American bias.

Also arrive and I scan three news sites from the Middle East, biased in different directions, and used to receive AlJazerra but at some point it quit arriving and dropped from sight. Still available, though, I checked just now. 

When I wish to know what's happening, I want several points of view, so make a point of at least opening both Fox and CNN, even knowing they're all messing with me. Naively, I used to think news was just the facts, ma'am, and it still seems to me that there was a Time in my life when that was so. No more.

Work is cut out for me this week. In the past I had four sessions of Confirmation classes, addressing our parish and diocese, organization of the Anglican Communion and Episcopal Church, theology, worship, and history. Got squeezed this time, and I rather like it, have two Sunday sessions instead of four, so reorganize and condense, and I'm thinking to order it so Less is More.


There are lots of priorities and expenses in getting condo 7H back in shape. One that was developing before the storm was the blasted Samsung range that several times a week goes zombi on us and we have to cut the circuit breaker, count to ten or higher and click it back on. After high expectations, never will I buy another Samsung appliance, so I'll shop around online for a replacement kitchen stove. Moving from The Old Place, we went to an induction range, found that we like induction, and have narrowed to only cast iron cookware; but thinking I'd bought the best, I'd actually bought the worst, so ruling out that one brand to look at other brands of induction ranges, slide-in design.

Linda is getting excited about the idea of finishing 7H and moving back in. I'm getting down about the idea of leaving SoWalton with its absolute peacefulness of without a care in the outside world, and watching cars instead of ships; but we've not lived here in summertime with its endless tourist season automobile traffic along the beaches and 30A. We are closer to Stinky's though.

Nap now, or back to work. 

RSF&PTL
T+