Oh I DIdn't Know That


Hey, I showed up again this morning, thank you, God. Being alive because of Cleveland Clinic and their heart institute causes me to All Stop and listen/read when they speak/write. This morning’s http://www.cleveland.com/healthfit/index.ssf/2013/04/compound_in_red_meat_energy_dr.html captured my time that usually goes into remembering and writing. 

Personal conclusions. Already seldom eat red meat, though this past weekend was an incomparably wonderful feast of lamb Friday, beef tenderloin Saturday, and perfect hamburger Sunday, and tonight for a belated family Easter dinner we’re grilling steaks on the grill. As for the article: didn’t realize duck was included, (oh, you didn’t know duck was red meat? I knew that) or pork (oh, you didn’t know that either? I knew that too). More yogurt to combat TMAO.

And a glass of red wine is heart healthy, eh?

Who reads the article might scroll down to scan the redneck and blowhard comments as well.

T