15, 4 & two?


When a place is special, it's special, as is the osprey nest at Boulder County Fairgrounds, Longmont, Colorado special. I got a picture of the osprey nest yesterday, empty, vacant and abandoned by its 2019 family, who have migrated somewhere far away for the Time being



And I'll check back from time to time to see if more trees realize that autumn, fall has come. But who would have guessed there's a Cattail Pond where fishing is special, for kids only. 



As for me, I seem to have misread a map I looked at sometime in the past year, when I said the fairgrounds, nest and camera were beside a creek, stream or river



when evidently the location is a pond, loaded with fish for the osprey in season



and for young fisherfolk year round.

This property cared for by friends of Boulder County Open Space Osprey Cam.



There was only one car in the fairgrounds on that day, a red sedan. Cars look pretty much alike these days, who can tell what brand or make it is? Hyundai? Subaru? Kia?


some Saturdays and Sundays I've "been there" when the parking lot was filled with cars. This day, one car - - probably out for a ride, or fishing, a couple of young lovers 15 and under. IDK.



RSF&PTL

T