If it works out to have breakfast together at Village Inn we do it, if it doesn't we don't; so obviously it's violable, though it worked this visit. 

But our inviolable rule for quick overnight in Tallahassee is that the next morning we stop at Trader Joe's on the way out of town, for various cheeses, coffees, inexpensive wines, and a look at the bin of frozen dinners. Yesterday two single-serve packages of TJ's chile rellenos, for lunch upon arrival home at 7H, perfectly delicious, superior even to LosA except that we'll need to add spinach; make a note, we'll do it again. Couple or four glasses tempranillo, over ice because I left it sitting too long after opening.

At any event, a Section A front page piece in USA Today Weekend is entitled "The Art Of Dying" and intrigues me. About facilitating comfortable living up to and including the death event, it's not about whatever "living" may come after death that interests me as a teaching and preaching Christian. And that is "interests me", not "concerns me". At advanced age and classmates dropping all around me, it's relevant and I have little patience with alphabet BS escape into "Oh, we don't want to talk about that", we do indeed want to talk about that, in fact, it's to be the discussion topic at our next two monthly EfM alum suppers. What do I believe? On the foundation that no amount of belief makes anything true, like Joe Friday on Dragnet, I'm only interested in the fact as we know them, "Just the facts, ma'am".