Happy Birthday, Pete


Folk singer Pete Seeger is 92. Honored on Sunday night TV, always a character,1950s and Era America 1965...
Bring ‘EM Home
Guantanamera
How Can I Keep From Singing
If I Had A Hammer
Jesu, Joy Of Man’s Desiring
King Henry
Land Of A Thousand Songs
Last Train To Nuremberg
My Father’s Mansion’s Many Rooms
Old Hundred
Pete’s Song
Turn, Turn, Turn
Wasn’t That A Time
Where Have All The Flowers Gone
Words, Words, Words 
Many, many more. Got a favorite? Favorite to hate? Favorite to love?
Controversial beloved besmirched, McCarthy Era victim, tormented, celebrated, pilloried by HUAC, musical poetical religious political, a year in jail for contempt of Congress (!!!!!!), character with a cause, man with a banjo. Pete Seeger.

America has come a long way
Pete was left when I was right.
Pete was right when I was wrong.
Happy birthday, Pete.
And many more.
TW