Deprecare

Deprecare 

This is blog posting 762, or 894 if you count from the first post on CaringBridge. Someone asked how I think up all this stuff to write, but if you read it you realize thinking wasn't involved. Current stats for my +Time blog record twenty-eight hundred to three thousand hits a month, the Blog counter totaling 66,661 hits up to the moment. Like me, it goes up and down. A few hits are from the Middle East, Far East and eastern Europe, no doubt spammers scanning everything on line for a scam opportunity. One such hit a year or so ago alarmed more than annoyed and almost made me drop it. But why should I.

A couple of friends check it out sometimes if they think of it, which they don’t. Neither do I.

My equivalent of Linda's daily crossword puzzle, it’s worth writing anyway if anyone is annoyed. The ones about cars and earlier days of Panama City are the only ones I read, and I certainly don't read the religious ones.

Several people use my daily nonsense to monitor my slide into the mental chaos and oblivion of late septuagenarianism so they'll know when to call the man. But sixty-five thousand of the hits were me checking back to see if anybody reads it. 

Sunday School today from Luke's gospel. Sermon from Genesis. With diocesan convention going on at PCB, half of our usual attendance already came to church Thursday evening and again Saturday morning, so it may be a low Sunday especially when people realize I'm preaching.
Deprecare? Means whatever I intend it to mean.

T