A Bouquet for Congress


“Congress Off for the Exits, but Few Cheer” reads a headline in Saturday’s New York Times. It strikes me, unkindly and inappropriately from a priest, that with all our Representatives and Senators on holiday from Washington DC, this is the time to invite each one of these worthless SnowWhites to lunch and serve a poison apple for dessert, be done with the lot of them and start over. 

My other cynical solution is to wait until they all reassemble and then hit the town with a neutron bomb that would do minimal damage to our national capitol building but -- you know. If it comes to that and no one else is willing, I’m available to say all the requiem masses. For me, I’m alphabet sick of the hatred, sick of each and every man’s son and daughter of them, including their hot air email missives bragging about what they’re against and what all they’re doing for us.

Failing my notion motion, vote other and send every incumbent Congressional man and woman home and back to work for a living. Dandelion the lot of them. Gardenias and Dandelions.

T